Bouw mee aan een revolutie op het gebied van energieverbruik voor alle huishoudens!
With NextEnergy we are building the energy supplier of the future. With our smart app and a dynamic purchasing system, every household can save an average of 40% on their energy bill. We are looking for highly motivated and ambitious colleagues who are not afraid to get their hands dirty and who are ready to make real impact on the energy transition. Are you ready for the next challenge?
To support this revolution, we are looking for an adventurous marketing intern who is eager to learn and not afraid of some responsibility. You will work together with the wider marketingteam supporting digital marketing activities like paid advertising and social media campaigns.
· Assist in paid digital marketing activities as digita ladvertising on Facebook and Google;
· Find and collaborate with new blogs and influencers;
· Maintain social channels and find opportunities for organic growth;
· Find new ways to build trustworthiness for the NextEnergy brand;
· Assist in communication towards our current NextEnergy clients.
· You are following a Bachelor or Master in a Communication related field;
· You are creative, have attention to detail and a strong communicator;
· You have the ambition to build a career in marketing;
· You have affinity with tech or energy.
· Be a part of a fast-growing organisation with plenty of development opportunities;
· A team with an aversion to politics and where the best idea wins;
· A role with a lot of freedom and responsibility;
· Inspiring startup environment with the best pizzas in the Netherlands and regular Friday drinks;
· Competitive intern compensation;
· Flexible working hours, laptop and travel compensation.
We are revolutionizing the supplying of energy to help consumers save money on energy. With a smart app and access to cheap market prices every consumer can use energy 40% cheaper (on average). This is better for the energy infrastructure, the consumer and the climate.
Soon we’ll take the next step with smart charging, home batteries and other ways to use your energy more efficiently. For this we have already developed a state-of-the-art system in which all energy processes are handled, and we are already a fully operating energy supplier with tens of thousands of active clients.
We are only offering our services for a little over six months and our customer base is growing far beyond our initial expectations. We are already outperforming traditional energy suppliers on price offering and are disrupting the entire industry in the way we offer energy to households.
Will you join the fastest growing energy-tech startup?
Paid referral for this vacancy is not appreciated.