Join us in building a revolution in the world of energy consumption for every household!
With NextEnergy we are building the energy supplier of the future. With our smart app and a dynamic purchasing system, every household can save an average of 40% on their energy bill. We are looking for highly motivated and ambitious colleagues who are not afraid to get their hands dirty and who are ready to make real impact on the energy transition.
Are you ready for the next challenge?
We are looking for a creative content writer who can make the complex world of energy understandable and interesting for the average reader. It's a diverse content role where you will take ownership of all long and short form text within the wider marketing team for multiple purposes.
What you will do:
· Write long form content like blog articles and news letters;
· Create and own the company content calendar;
· Develop short copy for social and ads with the marketing; team;
· Develop creative new angles to keep energy interesting;
· Maintain content on the website for SEO and brand.
What we’re looking for:
· You have a Bachelor or Master Degree in Journalism or Communication;
· You are creative, have attention to detail and a strong communicator;
· You speak Dutch on a professional or native level;
· You have experience with writing articles or other content in Dutch.
· Be a part of a fast-growing organisation with plenty of development opportunities;
· A team with an aversion to politics and where the best idea wins;
· A role with a lot of freedom and responsibility;
· Inspiring startup environment with the best pizzas in the Netherlands and regular Friday drinks;
· Competitive salary and bonus structure;
· Flexible working hours, laptop and travel compensation.
We are revolutionizing the supplying of energy to help consumers save money on energy. With a smart app and access to cheap market prices every consumer can use energy 40% cheaper (on average). This is better for the energy infrastructure, the consumer and the climate.
Soon we’ll take the next step with smart charging, home batteries and other ways to use your energy more efficiently. For this we have already developed a state-of-the-art system in which all energy processes are handled, and we are already a fully operating energy supplier with tens of thousands of active clients.
We are only offering our services for a little over six months and our customer base is growing far beyond our initial expectations. We are already out performing traditional energy suppliers on price offering and are disrupting the entire industry in the way we offer energy to households.
Will you join the fastest growing energy-tech startup?
Paid referral for this vacancy is not appreciated.